My name is Leigh Mitchell; My mission is to help Canadians to thrive in work, life, and play. I mentor professionals and business owners to define and showcase their unique gifts and talents across social media platforms amplifying their influence and expertise. The result? They tell me my work has led them to greater opportunities to help others. I have a pretty cool job!
A passion for making a difference led me to entrepreneurship. After 20+ years in marketing at the City of Mississauga, I started my own business 8 years ago. Through clarity coaching, strategy planning, and implementation, I can build you a powerful brand where you will inspire, shine and thrive.
My SPECIALTIES: Marketing, Social Media, Personal Branding and Career/Business Transition Planning.
I have worked successfully with SMB owners and with major brands such as GM Canada, Microsoft Canada, TELUS, Johnson & Johnson, Maple Leaf Foods, TD Canada Trust, Staples Canada and Penguin Random House Canada. It is an honour to have been featured on CBC Radio, The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Canadian Living Magazine, Wall Street Journal and in other media and a featured speaker at numerous industry events and conferences.
★ Let’s Chat ★
- Linkedin ⇨ Send me a LinkedIn connection – search for me “Leigh Mitchell Toronto”
- Email ✉⇨ Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call ✆ ⇨ Give me a call locally at 416-993-2083
- Check out my services at womeninbiznetwork.com and leighmitchell.ca
- Need proof? Check out my testimonials and case studies.